Tuesday 15 May 2012

Top 8: Youtubers.


Hello everyone, I hope you all having a great day so far! In this post I'm going to be sharing with you my top 8 Youtubers I enjoy watching.

side note: these are NOT in order, just because I enjoy watching them all the same!

1- Nikki Philippi (NikkiPhilippi)

2- Fleur De Force (FleurDeForce)

3- Ingrid (Missglamorazzi)

4- Louise (sprinkleofglitter)

5-  Tracy and Stefanie (eleventhgorgeous)

6- Meghan (meghanrosette)

7- Blair (juicystar07)

8- Elle (allthatglitters21)

I would just like to say that i do watch other beauty guru's on Youtube, but these are the main ones, and I highly recommend you going and checking out their channels!!!

Sorry this post was only short, but my last couple posts have been long, so here's a short one!!! Thanks for reading, as always if you have any requests then please leave a comment down below, or you can tweet me on twitter (@beautygeek124).
- BeautyGeek123

No comments:

Post a Comment