Monday 21 May 2012

Rave Review: Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturing Cream.

Hello everyone, today I'm going to be doing my first ever reve raview! Right now im raving over the Nivea soft refreshingly soft moisturising cream (what a mouth full!).

Now, this product does have many uses, which is one of the reasons im obsessed with it, you can use it on your hands, face and body, and its super super moisturising! I have to be honest and put it out there that I wouldnt put this on my face, as it is designed to go on your body aswell, and I just feel like it would break me out or somthing.
This multi-use cream has jojoba oil in it and also vitamin E, which is always a bonus. I love ot just throw this in my bag, and I have a hand cream, body butter and face moisturiser all in one, with out having to lug three different products around with me.




This is a pretty thick cream, so if you dont like thick moisturisers then you might not like this, but if you dont mind them then I would deffiently reccommend this to you!
Another plus to this product (for once) is the price, it is only £2.50 from Boots and Superdrug, and if you think about it you would end up spending around 10x more than this if you brough all three products seperatley.
Have you tried this before? What did you think? Tweet me @beautygeek123
- BeautyGeek123


No comments:

Post a Comment