Sunday 20 May 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul.

Hello guys, in this video im going to sharing with you a few nail polishes I picked up earlier today :).


So, as you all can probably see I did only pick up three nail polishes, becuase these were the only colours from the collection (that my local superdrugs stocked anyway) that I liked. A little sidenote: the mint green and lilac are excat replecas of Barry M's mint geen and berry ice cream, so if you do live outside of the UK and are unable to get a hold of Barry M then check out these polishes.


When I was sorting through my nail polish collection the other day I realised that I did not own just a creamy (non pearly) white, and since all cosmetics are 3 for 2 at the moment at Superdrugs I thought I best pick one up. The white one is the only one I have tried out (as I did give my self a french manicure) and the pigmentation seems pretty good. I will do a full review on this expert last line from NYC if your interested.
The names of these polishes are: (from left to right) pinstripe white (134), mint macaroon (253) and last but not least lavender cupcake (257).
This expert wear nail polishes retail for £2.49 each, and as I said are currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Superdrugs. I will deffiently be purchising some different colours from this line in the future.

Have you tried out this new line by NYC? If so what do you think of it? Tweet me @beautygeek123
- BeautyGeek123


2 comments: