Friday 25 May 2012

My Week Summed Up In Pics #1

Today I'm going to be summing up my week in a few picys for you guys, enjoy!

A new purchase: Benefit Boi-ing concealer (shade one), review coming soon.


Sight Of The Week: Driving along the sea front! Beautiful view!!!




A New Love: So, as it has been particularly hot this past week in England, Ive been loving this cooling mist by Beauty Formula's. I found it in the pound shop, and have been using it like crazy. Ive been loving it that much that I went back and brought two more bottles!!!


New Favourite Drink: When I was at the hospital the other day, me and my mum went to Costa and I tried their red berry cooler for the first time! I'm obsessed, and I think its my new (second) favourite drink (first being Boost's all berry bang)!!!!!

What did you do this week?
- BeautyGeek123




4 comments:

  1. dying to see what you think of boi-ing i have it in shade 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got it in the post yesterday, but im deffo going to be doing a review on it when ive tried it out properly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Boi-ing but found erase paste to have more longevity.

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did really research both of the Benefit concealers, but on most of the reviews I read they said that erase paste is best for under the eyes, and I was looking for a concealer more for blemishes. But, I do still want to try erase paste :)

    ReplyDelete