Wednesday 23 May 2012

Summer Must Haves!

Hello, today I'm going to be sharing with you some must haves for summer (now its finally getting more warmer here in England)!

Number One: A tinted moisturiser and setting powder (if you need one)! When it comes round to summer I don't like to wear heavy makeup and I just want something light with some coverage. The one I'm really liking right now is the Witch tinted moisturiser and powder. Review here. 
Number Two: A pretty (bright) blush. In the summer months I really like wearing a more brighter pinky coral blush. The one I've been wearing recently is Benefits coralista! You can buy it here.


Number Three: A refreshing face wash! I am defiantly one for a refreshing zingy face wash, especially when I'm hot. I really like The Body Shop's tea tree face wash, and its only £5!!!


Number Four: A tan inhanser! I really really like Garnier's moisturising body lotion, its basically a white moisturiser that builds up a natural tan, but is great for enhancing existing tans. And its currently half price at Superdrugs!

Number Five: A bright nail polish. Anyone will do really, but I do like the No 7 stay perfect polish in colour number 220 Tangy. Its just a VERY bright orange, and its all about the brights this spring/summer.

Number Six: Lastly, I think every girl needs a pair of denim shorts, there timeless! I recently purchased these ones from Primark, but I'm sure that you can find them in any shop. Sorry the picture wouldn't rotate.

What are your summer must haves?
- BeautyGeek123

No comments:

Post a Comment