Tuesday 15 May 2012

Top 5: Eye Products.



Hello, in this post I'm going to be sharing with yo my top five eye products! All of these products I would 100% recommend you all having if you can get your hands on them.

So, in no particular order;


Product number one: Vivo trio eyeshadow palette in innocence.
In this trio you get: a highlight, all over lid colour and a crease colour!

These shades are so pretty but yet great to wear everyday, and for the price you just cant go wrong! (I think the Vivo trio's are either three or four pounds at Tesco)

Product number two: Accesorize icon eye shadow in truffle.
This is the picture from the Superdrug website, but it doesn't really do it justice so next time your in Superdrug go and swatch this eyeshadow, because its sooooo pretty!

I normally go for more neutral colours for the eyes, but for some reason I'm addicted to this eyeshadow, it really great fir party's! You can find it at Superdrug for £3.95!

Product number three: Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in on and on bronze.
I believe that the name and numbering system is different in the states, the US name for this shade is bad to the bronze.

This is also another one of the darker shadows I absolutely love! They retail for such a good price (£4.99) and Ive also heard that their very comparable to the MAC paint pots. What a bargin!

Product number four: Revlon grow luscious plumping mascara.
This mascara does come in a couple different colours, the one I own is blackend brown.

I'm such a HUGE fan of this mascara, I just cannot say enough good things about it! I love the brush, it doesn't run (and I don't use waterproof), it makes my lashes look amazing and it holds a curl! I'm not sure what the difference is between the plumping formula and the original formula? Maybe ill have to buy the original one and do a comparison for you guys? Anyway, I just cannot recommend this mascara enough and you should all go out and buy it right now!!!

(Last but not least) Product number five: Rimmel flash eyeliner.
The eyeliner has a felt tip nib.

Again, I cannot say enough good things about this eyeliner. Ive tried them all in the past, pencil, liquid and gel, and I can honestly say this is the only I get along with and the only one I can draw a semi-decent line with. Because of the felt tip nib, it makes drawing a line super duper easy, and you can still achieve a thick line, or a thin line (which is what I most prefer).

Thank you so much for reading, hope your all having a great day, speak to you soon. Oh, and by the way I'm thinking of doing a giveaway when my blog reaches 500 page views its already on 65 (on the second day) so keep an eye out for that, it should be coming soon!
- BeautyGeek123


No comments:

Post a Comment