Sunday 13 May 2012

Current Drugstore Favourites.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good Sunday!!!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my current drugstore favourites.

from left to right: Garnier body summer body moisturising lotion in deep, Loreal eye makeup remover,
Rimmel fix & perfect pro primer, Witch tinted moisturiser in light, two Revlon lip butters,
collection 2000 hotlights lip gloss, Barry M nail paint and last but not least miss sporty glitter nail polish.

Ive recently been loving all of the products shown above, and you can find all of them at your local Boots' or Superdrug for super cheap!

Here is a close up of the lip products (from left to right): Revlon lip butter in sweet tart, Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie
and finally collection 2000 hotlights lip gloss in star.

Sweet tart lip butter is a semi-bright pink that is great for spring (whats left of it) and summer.
Berry smoothie is more of a darker reddy pinky colour that is better for Autumn but Ivie been wearing it recently anyways.
And the collection 2000 lip gloss is just the perfect gloss that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick :)

Here are the swatches: Sweet tart lip butter, Berry smoothie lip butter and the collection 2000 hotlights gloss in star.

In this picture you can see just how beautiful these all are.

 These are the two drugstore nail polishes I've been wearing a ton. Barry M nail paint in berry ice cream and this miss sporty glitter polish (it doesn't seem to have a name).

Recently I've rediscovered the lilac Barry M nail paint, I've had it for about a year and a half now but i have just never really worn it that much. And I've also been loving putting the glitter polish on my accent finger over any polish and it just seems to bring the whole look together.

The Loreal eye makeup remover takes off all your eye makeup very easily, all I do is put it on a cotton round and do an E motion around each eye.
I can not tell you guys enough about how much i love the Rimmel primer, I have oily/combination skin (but more on the oily side) and this just keeps my makeup on all day, and it doesn't break the bank.
About a week ago i brought the Witch tinted moisturiser at Superdrug, and I've worn it nearly everyday since, I don't want to go into too much detail about it just because I think I might do a review on it.

That's it for now, if you have any post requests then please leave a comment and I'll get on it as soon as possible. Thanks for reading,
- BeautyGeek123




No comments:

Post a Comment