Tuesday 15 May 2012

Top 5: Nail Polishes.


Hello again guys (for the last time today), in this post I'm going to be sharing with you all my top five nail polishes at the moment.
I was actually going to do the nail polish tag or what ever its called, but instead I decided to do my top five polishes right now.
So, without further ado lets get started.

Here are all the nail polishes (with flash).

From left to right: OPI's ate berries in the Canaries (its showing up very purple on camera), NO 7's stay perfect in the colour tangy, Barry M's berry ice cream, F&F nails in the colour little blue eggshell and finally a miss sporty glitter polish.
As you have probably already noticed all of the polishes are by different brands, I'm not really the type of person to only by from one brand. This is just because there is good and bad in every brand (I'm a poet and I didn't know it, LOL), if I see a polish I like by a new brand ill buy it, and plus I do change the colour of my nail pretty often so it doesn't really bother me if they don't have the best staying power.
If I had to pick my favourite polish out of all of these it would have to be the OPI one, just because the colour is very unique. Ate berries in the Canaries is a mix between pink and purple, and if your like me and can never decide which colour to paint your nails, then this is the perfect shade for you. Although OPI is expensive (for what it is) here in the UK I think that its totally worth it, if your going to get use out of it.
Next is the NO 7 nail polish, the one shown above is a verrrrryyyy bright orange. I don't really have much to say, other than it is super duper pigmented, all you need is one coat and your done. You can find the NO 7 nail polishes at Boots for £7 (total steal)!!!
The very famous Barry M nail polishes are probably the best of their kind out there on the high street, award winners three years in a row. I really love this kind of bright lilac colour and have been wearing it a ton the last few weeks.
F&F (for Tesco) have recently come out with their own cosmetics line, and I think its safe to say I did go a tincy wincy bit mad when it came to their nail polishes. This is probably one of my favourite shades I own by F&F. Its just a pale pastel milky blue that's totally in this spring and summer, and their long wearing too.
Last but certainly not least is a glitter polish by Miss Sporty, all I do is just put this on my accent finger over any nail polish, and from what I can remember it was only about £2!!!
Left to right: miss sporty glitter polish, F&F little blue eggshell, Barry M berry ice cream, OPI ate berries in the Canaries, NO & tangy.

From the swatches show above you can see that the two more expensive nail polishes are more pigmented than the cheaper ones, but I suppose you do only get what you pay for.

Thank you so very very much for reading, I hope you had a lovely day. Speak soon.
- BeautyGeek123


No comments:

Post a Comment