Monday 4 June 2012

Review: Collection (2000) Colour Intense Trio.

Hey girls (& guys), so I thought (I'm pretty sure I say this phrase at least once in every post) that I'd do a quick review for you all on the Collection 2000 colour intense eyeshadow trio.

I do only own one of the Collection 2000 trio's, but I'm certainly going to be buying more in the future. The one I do own is in the colour Fondant Fancy (shade 10), I picked it up around two months ago when I realised that I didn't have ant purple shadows in my collection, and I didn't want to spend a ton buying one (or more). In the trio you get a highlight colour, a all over lid colour and a crease colour.



As you can see the shadows are highly pigmented, especially for the price (£3). Overall I'd really recommend theses trio's if your looking for some new shadows but your don't want to break the bank. I'm definitely going to be picking up some other colours in the future :)
- BeautyGeek123

No comments:

Post a Comment