Tuesday 12 June 2012

Rave Review: Clean Start Welcome Matte Moisturizer


Hey guys, sorry i've been abit distant latley but i've just had problems with my internet connection, and then when I have had internet i'm practially swimming in school work! Anyway, i'm going to be doing antoher rave review and today i'm going to be reviewing Clean Start Dermalogica welcome matte moisturizer (yes with a Z, its an American brand incase you were unaware).

The front of the bottle...

and the back!

I want to start by saying that this is the only kind of skincare/makeup item that I have used consistantly and have not changed! Now thats saying somthing! I have been using this for around seven months now and I have to say i'm competley in love. I use it every morning just after I wash my face, now I have combo/oily skin that changes seasonally (strange huh?) and I use this as a moisturiser and a primer. If you have super oily skin then I would still reccommend using a seperate primer, but it does contain oil controllers and SPF 15 (holla at Clean Start).


It does have a flip cap opening thing, wich I prefer way more than jars, as their eaiser to travel with and you get every last bit out! This moisturiser does have a pretty thin/runny consistantcy and is really light weight (great for summer). 

And then I just felt the need to put some on the back of my hand for you all :)
Now onto the price, i'm not going to lie it is more expensive than your typical drugstore moisturiser but its certianly cheaper than some i've seen! It retails at £15.35 for 60 mls (or 2 fluid oz). It can be found at Clean Start stands, I got mine from Westfield shopping centre (Stratford) or online. I found this place online that sells it with a small discount and free delivery.
I have just ran out of a sample of the all over spriz and i'm deffinatley going to be buying the full size!
Another thing I forgot to mention is that Dermalogica is aimed at more older dryer skin, but their Clean Start line is aimed at younger oiler acne prone skin!

Once again thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the rest of your day,
- BeautyGeek123 

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I hadn't heard of this range before, it sounds good! :)

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the brand is really good and well worth the money! x

      Delete
  2. wow this sounds like a brilliant product and it sounds like it would deffo suit my skin type!
    I haven't heard of this brand before, I'll have to keep an eye out for them :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you do buy it the I hope it works for you as much as it works for me :) x

      Delete