Sunday 24 June 2012

Current Skincare Routine (Morning And Night).

Hiya everyone, today I'm going to be sharing with you all my current skincare routine.
To be honest with you all, I have only been into skincare for around 7-8 months, so I'm not super experienced but, I do know what works for my skin. Also what I'm really happy with what I'm using on  my skin at the moment!

Here are all my skincare bits!

First of all I remove my makeup with the Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes. They contain pro-vitamin B5 (which is apparently really good for your skin) and no; oil, alcohol, perfume or colour. This is about my 4 or 5th packet of these, and I really love them, they remove all my makeup without a load of fuss!
Then, in the evening I use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily scrub, this takes away any dead skin or makeup that go missed by the wipes. And as the name suggests its a 'daily scrub' so it's gentle enough to use everyday without drying out your skin. I really love this because, it keeps my skin really clear (with minimal blemishes).
In the morning I don't use the same scrub, I use the face wash from the same pink grapefruit line. This just freshens my face in the morning, removing any oils (ewww) that my skin may have produced overnight.
I don't really use toners day to day, but if I have worn a lot of makeup (say if I went to a party or something) then I like to use one just to make sure ALL of my makeup is off. In that case I use the Simple kind to skin soothing facial toner. It contains one vital vitamin (again, pro-vitamin B5) three skin loving nutrients (chamomile, witch hazel ad allantoin) and no perfume or colour!
Last but not least I have two moisturisers (one for the day, and one for the night). In the morning I like to use the Clean Start Dermalogica welcome matte (SPF 15) moisturizer, I did a intire post on it a couple back so check that out for more of a in depth review. But, it just creates a really nice (light) base for my makeup while protecting me from the sun!
 And then for my night moisturiser I use a more pocket friendly option that is Johnson's daily essentials night cream. It's around £4 from Boots or Superdrug , and its just really nice and moisturising!

So, that's it for my skincare routine I hoped you enjoyed it, speak next time!
- BeautyGeek123

2 comments:

  1. I've been really struggling with my skincare recently. I was using stuff for oily/combination skin to help my spots but my skin has been so dry and sore and irritated so now I'm using the Body shop vitamin e range but I'm so worried that my spots are going to go mad :(
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh :( I was having trouble with my brakeout's a few weeks ago too! The Neutrogena pink grape fruit daily scrub has really made a difference to my skin! I would toatlly recomend it for clearing up your skin. Hope this helped x

      Delete