Thursday 26 July 2012

Review: MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.


Hi guys, in this post I'm going to be reviewing MUA's waterproof liquid eyeliner in black. I brought this eyeliner about two weeks ago now and have worn it a enough times to be able to review it!



There are many great quality's to this eyeliner, but the main ones are; you can achieve a thick or thin line, its ultra black, long wearing and its only £1!!!
However there are some bad quality's to the eyeliner as well; it's not that waterproof, the brush is  kinda rubbish and you have to leave it for about a minute to dry (as with any other liquid eyeliner).
Overall this is a great eyeliner, especially with taking the price into consideration, I wouldn't recommend this to beginners as felt tip eyeliners are wayyyyyy easier! I do like this product and I will use it but, however I won't be repurchasing it.
Thanks for reading and I hope you all had a good day :)
- BeautyGeek123.

No comments:

Post a Comment