Tuesday 24 July 2012

Review: MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush.

Holla amigo's, today i'm going to be reviewing my all time favourite blush... MAC's dainty mineralize blush.


Here is the blush, its a true pink with a faint gold glitter in it. Now I don't like glitter in my blushes, however the glitter in this isn't really noticeable. I wear this blush everyday, as it gives you a really nice and natural flush of colour to your cheeks.


The blush has a good amount of pigmentation. As for the brush I use to apply it, I like the spoilt rotten powder brush. Also the product has a domed shape, as it is baked, therefore you would expect it to have more product than the regular blushes. But oh no my friends, in the mineralized blushes you get 3.5g and in the regular blushes you get 6g of product.


Now onto price, it retails for £19 and can be found on the MAC website (link), or anywhere else that carrys MAC. I hope you enjoyed this review and that you are all having a great day!
Whats you favourite MAC blush?
- BeautyGeeek123


No comments:

Post a Comment