Sunday 20 January 2013

Mini Topshop Makeup Haul.

Hi guys, so I guess I told a small fib when I said that my next post would be my January favourites, but that's a good fib right? Anyway, I went into Topshop yesterday and picked up two makeup bits.
 
Louise Gray for Topshop Lipstick in Mexican Wave - £5.00
I saw this colour and automatically thought that I had to buy it, and I was super happy that when I took it to the till it was only £5, instead of £8. The colour is a bright, almost neon orange (in case you didn't know, orange lipsticks are totally up my street :)
 
Topshop Cream Blush in Butterscotch - £6.00
I was drawn to this blush purley for the packaging, so hats off to Topshop. The colour itself is a like a nude shade, which I thought would make a gorgeous blush on pale skin, or a pretty highlight on medium or darker skin tones.
 
Speak soon loves,
- BeautyGeek123.

No comments:

Post a Comment