Sunday 6 January 2013

Favourites: 2012

 
Hiya everyone! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and new year. I honestly can not believe that 2012 is over and we are now in 2013 :O I wanted to do a favourites post to round up the year, and well... here it is.
 
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Moisturiser - £4.99 (Buy  Here)
This is a really great basic oil-free moisturiser. I have used this for a good portion of the year, I am still on my first tube - shocker! Taking price into consideration, I think I like this moisturiser the same (if not more) than my trusty Clean Start welcome matte.
 
Duac Once Daily Gel - Can only be brought upon prescription
Out of all the 'spot' treatments I have tried, this is the most affective. I got this from the doctors, and I believe you can only buy this when you have a prescription. I am going to be doing a whole post on my skin and such, so do keep an eye out.
 
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation - £9.19 (Buy Here)
I have tried my fair share of foundations in 2012, but without a doubt this has been the stand out one for me! It honestly does have a 'super stay'ing power, from my experience.
 
Sigma Round Top Kabuki Brush - (Buy Here)
This works wonders as a kind of duo with the Super Stay foundation. This is the only brush I have tried from Sigma, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality. I cant wait to try more brushes from this brand.
 
E.L.F Blush and Bronzer Duo - £3.75 (Buy Here)
This is defiantly a Marmite type of product, and I have to say I am a huge fan! I don't care too much for the blush, but I have found that the bronzer is PERFECT for contouring with. It's really easy to wear and work with, my fave I have come across so far.
 
Limited Collection Blush in Dusky Rose - (Buy Here)
I have l a r g e blush collection, to say the least, and I use this one the most out of the lot. It is just the best matte, dusty pink, natural blush. I have used this almost everyday since I got it, quite some months ago.
 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - £21.50 (Buy Here)
This is a newer product to my collection, but I love it none the less. It goes really well with the blush I just mentioned, as well as many others! This highlighter is also loved by many other beauty 'guru's' and just makeup fanatics in general.
 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - £36.00 (Buy Here)
A classic staple in every ones makeup bag. It comes with a range of different coloured eyeshadows, to suit your everyday makeup look, as well as more smokey night time looks.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post, and I didn't bore you too much. Thanks for taking your time and reading! Speak to you soon,
- BeautyGeek123.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Neutrogena moisturiser, didn't think I would but have gone through 2 bottles already. MAC soft and gentle is amazing too great picks x

    ReplyDelete