Sunday 23 September 2012

Winters Here - Must Haves!

 
 
Today it has been rather nippy, to say the least, in England and it inspired me to do a autumn/winter theme post. I will be sharing with you a few of my favourites/must haves for the chilly months.

 
Chunky Knit Scarves:
 I really love thick, warm, chunky knit scarves. They keep you super warm, but still look fashionable. The one shown above I got from Tesco a while back in the sale for around £5, bargain!
 
 
Pale Pink Blush:
During the summer months I like to wear bright blush, but when autumn and winter comes around I tone it down abit and go for more pale pink colours. I just got this Benefit one, but I have a feeling its going to be one of my faves.
 

 
An Intensive Lip Balm:
I suffer from chapped lips all year round, especially in the winter. The best way I find to treat this problem is with Blistex intensive moisturiser, its an extremely moisturising lip cream. I haven't found anything that is as good as this, the only con is that it does leave a white cast on your lips.
 
 
Berry Lipstick:
The berry lip is all in this season, and I am a huge fan! My favourite is the Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie, its a very wearable berry, so if your scared of wearing colour like me then you should defiantly give this one a go!
 
I hope you all enjoyed reading.
Whats your must haves for autumn/winter?
- BeautyGeek123


No comments:

Post a Comment