I have seen quite a few of these posts floating around the blogging world recently, and I thought it would be rude to not share my two cents with you (did I just get the punch line wrong?).
Sometimes I will wear more makeup than this, normally just on special occasions, and sometimes I will just wear some concealer, powder and mascara.
So, how much does your face cost?
- Revlon photoready concealer in 004, £4.49 (Buy here)
- NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent, £1.99 (Buy here)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in midnight cowboy, £14 (Buy here)
- Maybelline gel eyeliner in intense black, £8 (Buy here)
- Lancome hypnose star mascara in midnight noir, £21 (Buy here)
- Dior kiss lip gloss in snow cherry, discontinued - New Dior lip glosses £21 (Similar here)
A grand total of: £89.48
To be honest I think that £90 for a full face of makeup isn't that bad.
How much does your face cost?