Friday 21 September 2012

How Much Does Your Face Cost?

 
 
I have seen quite a few of these posts floating around the blogging world recently, and I thought it would be rude to not share my two cents with you (did I just get the punch line wrong?).
 
Sometimes I will wear more makeup than this, normally just on special occasions, and sometimes I will just wear some concealer, powder and mascara.
 
So, how much does your face cost?
 
- Revlon photoready concealer in 004, £4.49 (Buy here)
- NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent, £1.99 (Buy here)
- Mac mineralize blush in dainty, £19 (Review here, Buy here)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in midnight cowboy, £14 (Buy here)
- Maybelline gel eyeliner in intense black, £8 (Buy here)
- Lancome hypnose star mascara in midnight noir, £21 (Buy here)
- Dior kiss lip gloss in snow cherry, discontinued - New Dior lip glosses £21 (Similar here)
 
 A grand total of: £89.48
 
To be honest I think that £90 for a full face of makeup isn't that bad.
How much does your face cost?
- BeautyGeek123

No comments:

Post a Comment