Sunday 16 September 2012

NYX Cream Blush In Natural.

 

 
Hiya lovelies, today I will be reviewing a recent love of mine, NYX cream blush! NYX is quite hard to find in the UK but if you can get your hands on any, its defiantly worth it.
 
 
This is the only product I have tried from the brand so far, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The pigmentation is incredible, a light hand is required and the wearing of it is great - I would say it lasts a 5-6 hours. This specific colour reminds me of my favourite blush of all time, MAC dainty, although the NYX one is more intense.
 
Overall I was really happy with this product and I can't wait to try more NYX in the future! You can buy NYX from their online store here, or from Ebay with free delivery here.
- BeautyGeek123.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment