Wednesday 22 August 2012

L'oreal The Minerals True Match.


Have you ever felt like liquid foundation is just too much? Too heavy? I know where your coming from.


A few months ago I gave up with liquid foundation all together and decided to opt for the loose mineral kind instead. I really wanted to try the Laura Mercier one, but as I had never tried a mineral foundation before I didn't know if I would like it, and the Laura Mercier stuff is pricey! So when I was in Boot's and I saw that L'oreal have a mineral foundation I had to pick it up. The shade that looked like it would match me the best is D4 golden natural.


The foundation is almost weightless on the skin and looks very natural. While this isn't going to give the same flawless look as Revlon colour stay or MAC studio fix, it still evens out your skin without looking cakey. I really love how convenient the mini kabuki is that comes with the foundation, especially for travelling with.
The minerals true match did last on my skin throughout the day, with minimal touch ups.
Overall this is a really great foundation for everyday, especially as it has SPF15, however I can't say that I will be repurchasing it, purely because I want to try out some other mineral foundations.
You can buy it online here, for £14.99.
- BeautyGeek123.

*Everything mentioned was purchased by me, with my own money.*


No comments:

Post a Comment