Saturday 4 August 2012

July Favourites.



Hello lovlies, today I will be sharing with you the products I have been loving throughout the month of July!


Maybelline dream matte powder: (Buy here)
I brought this powder at the begining of July and have been using it ever since! It is a really great natural powder, I love that I can wear it just with some concealer or with foundation for a higher coverage.

MAC mineralize blush in dainty: (Review here, buy here)
Dainty by MAC is just very (again) natural blush. It is just the perfect pink for everyday, but can also be built up for a more dramatic look for the night time.


Yves Saint Laurent rouge volupte lipstick in number nine,pink caress: (buy here)
I have only had this lipstick for around a week, so its a bit of a cheat, but I have worn it everyday since I got it. Not only do I adore the colour, but the formulation is just great. I have just been putting some onto the middle of my lips and blending it out with my ring finger, for a less bold look.

Revlon lip gloss in forty two, belini: (buy here)
This is the perfect lip gloss for me! I can wear it by itself or over the top of a lipstick, and either way it will look just as great. Its not sticky and the packaging is fab. Also it's drugstore so its under £10!

No 7 moisture drench lipstick in fifty, cameo: (buy here)
This lipstick is yet another pink, very different from my YSL one though. Cameo by No 7 is very blue/purple based, so its great for making your teeth appear whiter. And again its very natural.


Bourjois ultra shine in lime catwalk: (NOTD here, buy here)
I have been looking for a chartreuse nail polish for the best part of 2012, every time I found one it just didn't seem like the right colour. But finally a couple of weeks back I found this! It looks great paired with the next polish!

Bourjois 10 day wear in twenty five: (NOTD here, buy here)
This is a bright pinky coral, great for summer. This polish lasts a long time (i'm not sure about 10 days) and still looks as good as it did when I first put it on.

Kiko nail polish in 292: (buy here)
I love this perfect purple by Kiko and have worn it a lot during July. I brought this polish eight months ago now, and it still hasn't gone gloppy!

Natural Collection mango and papaya body spray: (buy here)
This mango and papaya body spray is a really great fresh scent for freshening up throughout the day. Also its only £2 so it won't break the bank repurchasing it when I run out.

Soap and Glory super eyes eye gel: (buy here)
I love putting this on under my makeup in the morning. It is very refreshing and makes a total difference to the way my under eye area looks.

Dermalogica Clean Start face wash: (buy full size here)
I have had a couple samples of this face wash sitting in my skin care stash for a while now, but it has only been this month I have been using them. It contains salicylic acid, so it's great for problem skin! I also use a few other products from this line and they all work really well together in keeping my skin clear!

That was my July favourites, I hope you enjoyed reading and this post wasn't too long (It has taken me over three hours putting it together)!
- BeautyGeek123 







2 comments:

  1. Ohh girl you are not good for my shopping habit!! I want to try that eye gel!!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry :( but the eye gel is worth the money!xoxo

      Delete