Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Makeup TAG!

 
 
 
As I said a few posts ago, sadly my camera has broke :( And until I can get it fixed, unfortunately I can't do any reviews or any posts that require pictures, so I am stuck doing TAG's! But, TAG's are cool right?
Anyway, the TAG I decided to do today, is the 'Makeup Tag'. Lets get started...
 
MAKEUP:
Blush or Bronzer? I really love both! But if I had to pick, probably blush.
Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lip gloss, just because its hasle free.
Eye liner or Mascara? Mascara, any day.
Foundation or Concealer? I hardly ever wear liquid foundation, so it would have to be concealer.
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? Neutral.
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow? Pressed, loose can get really messy.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes.
 
NAILS:
Long or Short? I would love to have naturally long nails, but my nails are VERY short :(
Acrylic or Natural? Natural, acrylic WRECK your natural nails.
Brights or Darks? Both!
Flower or No Flower? Flowers look pretty, but I never have the time.
 
BODY:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume!
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter, the Body Shop one is THE BOMB.COM
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash.
 
FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans for going out, sweat pants for lounging around :)
Long Sleeve or Short? Long!
Dresses or Skirts? I like both!
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Both.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves all the way, there my favourite accessory.
Studs or Dangley earrings? Studs probably.
Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets, I have a weird phobia of necklaces.
Heels or Flats? I love heels for an event or party, but i'm quite tall so I would normally wear flats.
Cowboy or Riding boots? Um, i'm not too sure on this one?
Jacket or Hoodie? Kinda the same thing as the jeans question.
 
HAIR:
Curly or Straight? I LOVE curly hair, but mines naturally straight, and NEVER holds a curl :(
Bun or Ponytail? Both are great for bad hair days!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins.
Hairspray or Gel? I don't use either, but if I had to pick then hairspray.
Long or Short? I have always had long, but I would love to rock short hair!
Light or Dark? Dark :)
Side Swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Side swept.
Up or Down? A mixture of both!
 
I'm not too sure what some of these questions had to do with makeup, but I thought that it would be a good TAG to do. Hope you enjoyed reading, and if you do this TAG please link it in a comment, because I would love to have a read! Until next time,
- BeautyGeek123.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I've seen this tag all over YouTube and was debating whether or not to do one on my blog... Now I think I should since I've seen your take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete