Wednesday 10 October 2012

TAG: I Heart Fall!

 
Picture borrowed from: littlefloweryoga.com
Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week so far! I would just like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, I have just been rushed off my feet with school work and to top it all off my camera has broke :( However, I still wanted to post, but I didn't know what on. So I asked my friend Naomi if she knew of any good tags going around and she recommended I do the I <3 fall tag, so here it is!
 
What is your favourite fall lip product? I really like the Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie.
Favourite fall nail polish? Umm, I quite like the NYC park ave nail polish.
Favourite Starbucks fall drink? I don't actually go Starbucks, but I do really love a good homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows on top!
Favourite fall candle? The red Glades candle (I forgot the name, sorry).
Favourite fall scarf or accessory? The chunky red one, that I showed in my winter must haves.
Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze? Well, I would be petrified of any of them, but probably haunted house :/
Favourite Halloween movie? Me and my mum watch Hocus Pocus every year, and it still scares the cr*p out of me. (I'm a BIG baby when it comes to scary films!)
Favourite candy to eat on Halloween? I really like the limited edition green cream eggs that they come out with every year.
What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I haven't decided yet, I was thinking Kim Kardashian as I have the PERFECT dress and accessories, but don't people normally dress up as scary things?
What is your favourite thing about fall? I really love when the leaves fall off the tree and they change colour. And I love being able to wear boots and chunky scarves and jumpers!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
- BeautyGeek123.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment