Tuesday 4 December 2012

MUA Haul.

 
Hi guys, so sorry I have been MIA this past month, but I will be getting back into the swing of things from now on. Anyway, on with the purpose of this post - to share with you all a few things I brought from MUA earlier!
MUA isn't a brand that I tend to gravitate towards normally, however they have come out with a few new bits that have caught my eye recently. I can do a review of the products in the upcoming weeks, if that is something you guys would like to see.
 
MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit:                               £3.50
This product has had quite some hype from the Blogging world recently, and of course I wanted to give it a go for myself, and see if it is really worth all the attention.
 
MUA  BB All In One Beauty Balm in Medium:                   £4.00
My skin has been relatively dry and dehydrated recently, and when I swatched this in Superdrug it seemed quite creamy and moisturising, so I thought I would give it a go!
 
MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss in Kiss and Tell: £2.00
It looked like such a gorgeous raspberry colour in the tube, and I have been into those types of colours recently, so why not buy another one to add to my collection?
 
Well I hope you enjoyed reading this post, thanks for your time!
- BeautyGeek123.
 

2 comments:

  1. The lip gloss looks like a lovely colour! Not tried the brow kit, I've heard really good things about it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) I'm going to do a review of everything in the next few weeks.

      Delete